• Stone of value to those who practice the ancient arts, magick, or healing
• Use it for Lower World shamanic journeys to facilitate travel and for its protective energies.
Acts as a key to ancient knowledge, and can stimulate the remembrance of one’s lineage and the genetic experience passed down from one’s ancestors.
• Clears negative family patterns, in past life regressions and meditations, and for clearing Karmic debris.
• Absorbs and transmutes negative energy of all kinds on all levels, into positive energy.
• Opens and clears all chakras.
• Highly protective, it aids in the manifestation of ideas to reality.
• Connects consciousness to higher self and universal codes.
• It’s a sacred stone to Eastern Indians as well as Native Americans. used in fire ceremonies of ancient tribal healers.
• It aligns the ethereal energies to the physical, emotional and mental bodies.
• It also can purify one’s body, mind and spirit when worn, carried or used in an elixir
Physically, Amber helps with the organs of elimination, including the liver, kidneys, bladder, and stomach.
• Also a stone of the Throat Chakra, Amber can help with laryngitis.
• Amber is highly recommended for anyone who is sick or injured, or anyone convalescing after a long illness. It activates the life force and allows one to see one’s path to recovery in a positive way.
PAIRING WITH OTHER STONES:
Amber & Moldavite:
To help manifest wealth, money and prosperity.
To help spur positive inner transformation that is a prerequisite to manifestations of any sort.
Amber & Jet:
A traditional pairing, provide purification, robust health and protection form negativity. Unlike crystals that were birthed deep within the Earth’s crust, Amber is solidified Sunlight. Because of this, it serves as an excellent source of Light Energy for healers or any who use this magnificent energy.