ASPECTS OF A NIGHTLY RITUAL
- Energetic Call to Source : Clearing, Cleansing & Protection
- Call to the Elementals
- Select Puja
- Select Mantras – strongly recommended
- Selected Spell or Healing work – optional.
NIGHTLY PUJAS TO SELECT FROM:
PHOENIX RISING ~ (FIRE AND AIR) :
- There will be days, when against your best efforts, tempers are hot. Since it is generally not the way of my ancestors to instigate harm (thought, word or deed), the Fire Puja provides a safe way to burn off any anger, frustration, fear, that you have contained through the day. Release – Heal. The words are just a reminder of the action that must be found within. Heat is the basic element and can be added through fire, flame or burning or smudging of resins. It’s purpose: transformation of energy from negative to positive.
HEALING CHALICE ~ (WATER AND EARTH) :
- There are other days, that drain your resources, whether physically, emotionally or spiritually. When you find your inner tides are low, call to the elements to reconnect you to the Creator. Feel the energy within this peaceful ritual. Find … Peace… Strength… The hand of the Goddess. Let her embrace you this night, for you will always be her child. Water based healing modalities such as Bach Flower or Gem Essences provide the basis for this puja. Before conducting the Water/Earth Puja, you should conduct the Fire/Air puja as the negative energies should be ‘burned’ away before healing can be brought in. By not doing so, you are simply adding water to a muddy base, rather than a cleansed vessel.
ELEMENTAL PUJA ~ (AROMATHERAPY):
- For those great days when you end your day feeling more-or-less as balanced as when you started it, you should still cleanse and recharge. This simple 4 element puja works well for me. It is a great way to recharge, and give thanks.
LUNAR PUJAS TO SELECT FROM:
TEA CEREMONY ~ (NEW TO FULL MOON):
- Using flowering teas and all 5 elements this Mini Kalash Tea Ceremony provides a way to plant your intent within during the New Moon, and nourish it’s growth throughout the growth phases of the moon.
AKASHIC JOURNEY ~ (NEW & FULL MOON):
- Journey for guidance to the Akashic Halls with this overnight ritual. I recommend it for both Full Moon and New Moon. Seek guidance on your own life, soul contract, negative patterning and modalities to heal, then seek the knowledge needed to extend your service outward.
KALASH PUJA ~ (NEW MOON +):
- A full intense puja for new beginnings and blessings, it can be completed once at the start of the year, at the beginning of each season or monthly on the new moons. It can also be conducted to mark the start of any new beginning, from a job, business, relationship, birth, residential move, etc.!
These are the main pujas that are conducted on a nightly and monthly basis. Please see ‘Puja/Rituals’ for additional Rites to mark the seasons and Life’s Passages.